Friday, February 1, 2008

A New 365

I didn't complete the 365 in 2007 (which technically started Feb 1, 2007), but I have a new theme this year and we'll see how far it goes. What's the theme? Isn't it obvious? Jacque for every day of the year. Yup, you guessed it. My daughter is going to be stuck on camera for an entire year. Now that I'm not working, hopefully it'll be easier to keep up with this as well as the other projects I've been wanting to do, but didn't feel I had the time for while spending 8 or more hours at work outside the home. At any rate, picture set one...





*sigh* She's getting so big and she's only 3.

2 comments:

Thordr said...

Jacque, tell mommy she is falling behind already ;)

Yamashiro Kato said...

Hey! I just found this blog. I'm glad to see it. Awesome idea! Going through my old 365, I found a lot of Con. Good luck, and I'll be following along.